Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday/UFO Sunday (Dots On Dots D8)

Welcome to the International Talk like a Pirate Day!  I wish I had though ahead to make all sorts of pirate themed items, but alas I did not!  If you want to find out more about this check them out HERE!  You can bet I will be driving my family nuts before the day is through.

Well I took a minute to clean up my POD list (WIP/UFO) today.  As I took another look at it, I realized that I had put items on the list that I had not actually started!  This was done so many months ago it actually had me combing through boxes to see if I had misplaced projects because I could not remember them.  I have started a couple clothing items for my darling, but I forgot to take pictures of their progress. Tomorrow (Thursday) I will be blogging about my turn on the blog hop!

Here is my list for this week:

Advent Calendar:  Hoping to get completed on Friday night


Blue-Black Churn Dash:  No progress since last fall, I really want to get this one completed.


Squares & Patches Quilt:  I am hoping to get the blocks squared up before FNSI or if not, will work on it then.


Poppy Wall Hanging:  This has now gone from a wall hanging to a quilt (No new Pic)




City Weekend Project:  Still not sure if 4 separate pieces or one quilt yet, have backing now for either choice.


Orphan Train Quilt 1:  No progress except that I now backing fabric, still looking for border.

Bowls with Borders pot holders:  Complete!!! (see this coming Friday's post)
Chain Quilt:  No Progression (wishing I had a design wall though to figure blocks)
Double-Pinwheels:  Had a bit of problem with stitching, in the process of stitch ripping on Thursday
Jacob Ladder Quilt 3:  Binding attached, waiting to hand sew it to the front
Summersault Asterisk Quilt:  No progression this week
Summersault Patchwork Quilt:  No progression this week


I am linking this week up to:
Leah Day's New UFO Linky Sunday Party @ the FMQ Project
Lee's WIP Wednesday @ Freshly Pieced (It's Back!)

This Week I am participating in the Friday Night Sew-In.  I am hoping that I will make great progress on something!  

Don't Forget to check these blogs out!  

Day 8


1 comment:

  1. Wow that's a lot, decided in what order you will tackle them? Love the City Weekend Project.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!