Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BOM's AWAY: Quite the Update

So I received both my Second & Third Block by email at the appropriate times, but because of unforeseen circumstances they have not been completed in a time.  But now, boy am I excited because for all those who post all 3 finished blocks to the Sugar Block Club Flickr group and make a comment on a particular post (HERE) by March 15th, will be put into a drawing for a $75 Fat Quarter Shop gift certificate!!!  Although I am running behind a bit on everything including all of my BOM's, I spent a little bit of time this past weekend working on my blocks.  This week I am going to share these blocks and then next week I will share my Legacy Sampler BOM (2 new blocks to share there).

January's Block

February's Block


March's block
Amy is sharing the directions with everybody for March's block HERE if you are interested.


I wish I had good news that I had completed a whole round of projects while I have been quiet, but alas I have only caught up on TV watching while Baby girl and I have been sick snuggling and "reading" her books together.  I read the real words and then she pretends to read and makes sounds and does little voices to copy me, it really is darling!  The good news though that I do have to share with you is that I found some batting while I was cleaning!!!  So now I just need to to determine which quilt I am going to complete, what do you think?  To see my in process list go HERE and be sure to drop a comment with your choice.


* Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are so striking. Love them. :) And it sounds so very adorable, your baby girl "reading" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are fabulous. I love the colors and the detail in them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!