- Finish Miss Z's Quilt
- Travel Quilt Pannel to put together
- Finish 4-patch & HST for a swap
- Finish My blog Hop projects for my stop next week
- Finally Finish ironing, trimming and organizing the last of the fabric pile I washed over a month ago
- Listen to another couple audible books and write reviews for them.
- Go through my scraps, organize them
Now, I am realistic and know that I just can't get all of it completed this week, but I am certainly going to try my best!! I have signed up for things and I really do need to follow through with #2-#4 on the list, but I threw the other three on the end just in case I can fit them in around the first Four plus watching the Olympics and peeking in on the Hugs & Kisses blog hop posts this week! I am going to promise you that my EveOnline Playing will be sparse this week!
Okay, now to share some items on my design wall:
|Sadly, this is still where I am at on Miss Z's Big Girl Bed Quilt|
|Remember this block? I am using it as my inspiration for the traveling quilt!!|
I am linking up to:
Design Wall Monday with Judy@ Patchwork Times
Don't forget to go visit the posts for the first week of the Hugs & Kisses Blog Hop with Sew We Quilt!!