Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've seen others who designate Wednesdays on their blogs as a time to talk about "Works In Progress" or sometimes called WIP Wednesdays.  It' a great way to get one on a schedule for blog postings or just to get the chance to alliterate.  I am currently working on a project where you sew the squares together along with  3" sashing all around and then you use a tool to cut squares out of it.  I ends up making a sort of wonky pinwheel.  Now this is the first time I have used this tool so I am still not sure that a) I know what I am doing or b) that I will be successful, or c) that I will still know what I am doing when I am finished.  In an effort to use more alliterations I am hoping to show you a finished project by Friday; maybe called "Friday Finishes".  Hmmm...I may have to work on that one.  Now I do have other projects that I have in progress, but this is the only one I have started in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!