Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do First: May

Do First Lists and Links:
I have been out of the loop in the blog world; there are so many new ideas, blog hops, and linky groups added since I left to jump start motherhood!  One of these lovely blogs I found about a week ago at a quarter to midnight!  My baby girl may be sleeping but I cannot seem to shut my brain off.  So I went blog hopping in my own fashion where I randomly click from blog to blog until I find something that catches my eye.  Which brought me to Lawson and Lotti's monthly DO FIRST post and linky parties.  Oh how I do love a good list!  So this month is going to be a short one because of the move.  Oh how I wish I could plan to finish all the projects I shared with you on last Monday's Post.

Must Do:

1.  Pack My Fabric

2.  Pack My tools

3.  Finish Cowboy Table Topper

Might Do:

1.  Colour My World Challenge-April Yellow

2.  Get my crafting area unpacked

3.  Make a Design Wall

What do you have planned for the month?  What do you want to finish or start?  Make your own list and link up for fun!  I have found that posting to WIP Wednesdays and TGIFF for my projects has kept me a bit accountable in the past when I was actively crafting and blogging.  I am trying to live up to the Process Pledge by showing more of my projects while they are in formation mode.  I love the input and I have been given fantastic ideas that I would not have thought of for a project and would have missed out on great learning opportunities had I not shown my projects unfinished and developing!


1 comment:

  1. I am much better at doing rather than making lists. I always hate having lists!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!