Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Finish-a-long Fourth Quarter



It's the fourth quarter and I am hoping to get a list up of everything.  I have been away from the computer for a few months so it's pretty much the same list you saw for the 2nd quarter sadly enough.  I have a few things towards the bottom of my list that i did not have time to get pictures taken (I just realized today I needed to put something together if I wanted to link up and I can't move boxes until I am cleared).  I will try to get pictures taken once I am able to pull the boxes out again.  Part of my goal in linking up this list is to have something finished to link up to the Sew It's Finished Blog.  Although I have to admit I might need to work things out working on non-listed items as well.  This has been a rather blank month for me so i am hoping the sewing and quilting will bring me back into myself.

 Wonky Christmas Advent Calendar
Chain Quilt:  Top is complete, back & bindings in process
Red Eye Quilt: (See earlier today's post for new pic, having troubling uploading again)
Time Warp Quilt:  Top is complete, back & bindings in process 
Zig-Zag Quilt

Zag Pillow
Scrappy Hearts Wall hanging 1& 2 (I have pictures of both in progress but cannot find on this computer)
 Blog Hop Pillow

Scattered Triangles Baby Quilt

Crazy Fish Quilt

Sommersalt Quilt

Legacy Sampler Lap Quilt

Party Dress 1

Party Dress 2
Mystery Quilt 1 --greens & Neutrals

Mystery Quilt 2--Christmas


Tea pot table runner
 Martinique Strip Quilt
Modern Squares Table Runner

Rose Star Quilt

Dot Explosion Quilt


I'll Fly Away Quilt


Projects in Progress not enough time to take pics (will try to update in a week if I am allowed):

Dancing Stars Paper piecing Quilt
Hooded Jacket for Ziona
Red Party Dress (w/ Yellow sash)
Legacy Sampler Quilt 2--Martinique (You can see pieces on the
Dark Pink Birthday Party Dress
Baby Shoes 3 pairs (previously pictured)
Holiday happenings table runner
12 Vinyl covered scrap bibs (A post in progress about these but I didn't want to pre-share)
Angel Cross-stitch--On-going
Mini-Plus Quilt


I started using these strips for a trip around the world quilt, but I can't find the stuff I have sewn in time to take a picture.

 So now I have a lot of things I can make!  I know this is a long list, but most will get done just given the time and materials to work on them.  So off I go to do something...which may or not not be on my list, lol.

*\o/* Shanna

Oh...I cannot believe I won a traveling stash box!  I will be posting the box for give-away once I receive it in the mail.  Don't know what a travel stash box is?  then check out this super cool link HERE to find out more about the other 6 traveling boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!