Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Sewing


I swiped this picture from Pat Sloan today, but unfortunately it's rather true this year!

I also signed up for another pattern testing to be done in the next two weeks!  This one I am rather excited about because its something for my daughter. We are still working out the pattern-testing on the other one I mentioned was Shanna-sized, so I am going to throw another muslin at it on Friday once revisions are released again.  I really can't wait to share both of them with you.  I can tell you that I used the fabric below!


Now its time to get back to work!

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, Shanna. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I've got a strong cold going, too, right now. Such a bummer time for it! Love that green.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!