Friday, December 5, 2014

Color of the Year!

Pantone's color of the year for 2015..drumroll please...Marsala..huh?  I have to admit I wasn't as thrilled about it until I gave it more thought.  It would certainly make a lovely lipstick shade, and so I wonder how we might use it in quilting.


Then I saw this beautiful colorway at Design-seeds yesterday and now I am a fan.  Wouldn't this make a lovely quilt?  What do you think of the Pantone Color for 2015? What have you thought of the previous years' picks?  Did you find yourself focusing on Orchid this year (2014) or Emerald in 2013?

Thanks for stopping by today!

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna

Don't forget Monday starts this year's Giveaway day @ Sew Mama Sew!!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting color!!! I guess I pay no attention to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!