Monday, December 22, 2014

Modern Building Blocks of the Month-November

I have been tied up with last minute Christmas gift making, a pattern test, & a chest cold.  In amongst those happenings I completed my Modern Building Blocks of the Month for the Month of November, and on Thursday I picked up my next block.

November Block their kit:


November Block, My fabrics:



I am seriously considering just making a purple and blue quilt, but not just with batiks, but rather use a mixture of fabrics(basically only what I have on hand).  I bought the first add on kit-a set of 6 small 6" blocks in November, but I haven't touched them yet.

October's Block HERE

I am linking up to:
BOM's Away with Lyn @ What a Hoot Quilts

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope you're having a fun Christmas. My family is enjoying a silly pajama day, waiting for a snow storm to start up. The kit fabrics put together really intrigue me for some reason, and that's a nice purple and blue match-up there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!