Friday, November 1, 2013

Miss Z has a Little Lamb...

Today I dragged the large stroller downstairs to take a walk with Miss Z.  It also happens to be Rent payment day so the apartment office always has fresh cookies out to perhaps soften the financial blow each month, lol.  I think that is Miss Z's favorite thing about me going to pay the Rent, the soft warm cookies, which today I allowed her to have two as she missed out last month.  She is getting to be a big girl my darling child and so soon you shall start seeing my garment sewing again.  My friend is coming over in a couple weeks to allow me to cast her daughter for a dressform, I will share how that goes afterwards!

While Miss Z and I were out of the apartment we went to go check on the mail and see if perhaps I had received a Traveling Stash Box and instead I received three boxes!!  Which actually means I have won 4 of the 6 boxes this month, haha!  It kind of reminds me of the time I "won" a bunch of items on Ebay because I was hoping to won a couple of the items, thankfully my husband is happier about this winning streak that than those ones!!

I opened the boxes to take a little peek and I have no idea how they each got all those items in the box!!  The boxes are literally bursting with goodies which you might see a little bit from the picture to the side, however, today I shall only tease you as I am not ready to post the giveaway until tomorrow night.  We have All Saints Day Services at Church tonight and then I have a long day of running around tomorrow, so I am sorry for the delay, but you shall all simply LOVE the boxes I share with you guys and perhaps you will already consider if you might be tempted to temporarily adopt one yourself!  I have even decided to offer up a few of my treasured pieces of fabric into the collections!

 *\o/* Cheers
Shanna

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, Miss Z. is getting so big! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!