Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Soaked WIP Wednesday

I have made some advancement in the Soaked Crib Quilt.  Its a rather easy concept to sew and the fabric is a dream to work with being so silky and yet not so much that I have to wear gloves to sew with it.  I have also been working on some Christmas Costumes which I have to have completed and dropped off by Friday.
Soaked Crib Quilt:  Squares sewn together to form rows for top; need to iron, sew rows together.  Still need to:  add borders, sandwich, stitch, bind and sew on info batch on the back. 
I'll Fly Away Quilt:  Pieces cut but this one is a long time project.  

Blue-Black Churn Dash:  Project is lost & now MIA!
Chain Quilt:  Some blocks are assembled, many more to go
Christmas Advent Calendar:  finish Stitching & binding
City Weekend Project:  We are back to table toppers/wall hangings
Dusty Rose Quilt:  Currently in 4-patch and 2-patch segments, needs some love
Dot Explosion Quilt This needs some reworking in concept.
Hello Sunshine Crib Quilt:  Pieces cut for the top and binding
I'll Fly Away Quilt:  Pieces cut but this one is a long time project.  Since I am planning for this to fit our bed there with be many, many flying geese that needs to be made; I am guessing this one will take 3 months in among all the other projects.  
Martinique Strip Quilt:  A festering WIP, one of my oldest needs lots of focus
Poppy Wall Hanging:  a small bit of progression, trying to figure out stems & leaves
Rainbow Stars:  This block is complete, 3 more are in progress, might use in a mixed quilt
Red Eye Quilt:  Making adjustment to top, then needs to be sandwiched & Finished
Squares & Patches Quilt:  Some blocks are squared up, more to do during movie day maybe
Soaked Crib Quilt:  Squares sewn together to form rows for top; need to iron, sew rows together.  Still need to:  add borders, sandwich, stitch, bind and sew on info batch on the back. 
Summer Games Table Runner:  the quilt idea just wasn't working so I turned this into a table runner
Z's Christmas Dress:  Fabric chosen, but  pattern  is wrong size pattern; maybe next year?
Z's Christmas Nightgown:  Pattern is cut out, fabric and trim rounded up, just no progression

4 comments:

  1. I love that fabric line. It looks fabulous in arrangement too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crib quilt is looking lovely! You've got a long list of projects on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soaked is so pretty! And it looks like you have some fun projects on the list. Don't worry - if you ever feel like yours is long, just go look at my UFO and Horizon lists! lol :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!