Friday, December 7, 2012

Finishes 49: The Last Word

The Popover Sundress:

I do not have much to share (or say) this week just a little project I completed before I hurt my hand.  I couldn't share it before because it was a gift for my niece for our Thanksgiving/Christmas family gathering.  I adapted this Sundress from the free Olive +S Pattern (Found HERE).  I added a lining made from peach polyester and made it a little bubbly on the bottom for a little extra fun while spinning.  And my niece certainly loves to dance and spin about!

A Popover Sundress in size 4
Inside Out:  A peach lining
Where the hem connects to the Lining
A Close-up of the yoke attached to the lining
Teapot Cross-stitch:  I have almost completed the Cherry Teapot!
I am on day 4 of having no voice; I don't know why I keep trying to talk it only delays it coming back.  A slow progression has been made on my Tea pot Cross stitch, but now I may put to the side to get some commission quilts done in the next couple of weeks.  I Hope I will have more to show you next week!  BE sure to check out theses linky parties below for many great finishes!

TGIFF Hosted by Laura a@Quokka Quilts
WHOOP, WHOOP Fridays @Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Link A Finish Friday @ Richard & Tanya Quilt
Fresh Sewing Day @ Lily's Quilts


2 comments:

  1. Oh...that little dress is just darling. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that dress?! I love the bubble hem. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!