Thursday, December 6, 2012

You Don't Say...

And so so we enter my third day of silence. Kind of hard for a girl who likes to talk and has a very talkative daughter who probably thinks I am ignoring her!  Anywho...


I also want to show you the items I chose from winning a $15 gift certificate to Quilt Taffy from Jane's Fabrics and Quilts a couple months ago.  I took quite a bit of time to choose what I wanted from their Etsy Shop.  I finally decided on this pattern called On a Whim and a Cuzco Charm pack.  You should also check out their blog called Taffy Talk which has lots of great ideas shared by 2 sisters, Corrie and Des.  I received these items super quick--once I made up my mind of course, lol.  I plan to use the quilt pattern to teach one of my closest friends how to make a quilt.  I was attracted to it because she is obsessed with snowflakes; she is from Alaska and moved to Texas too!

Be sure to check out this week's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF) which is being hosted this week by Laura a@Quokka Quilts.  Do you have a finished project you would like to share?  Here is your opportunity to share with a truly wonderful community through out the world!    Be sure to check back here on December 28th because it will be my turn to host!!!

Don't forget to check out this twice a year event!  There are a few categories to choose from even if you are not a crafter there are premade items some of which are truly amazing which are being giving away from free!!  So even if you feel you are not a craft blogger, here is your opportunity to obtain some truly marvelous items, check it out!!!  Just 1 more day til they choose their winners!

3 comments:

  1. well done you xx lovelly goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking your blog had been quite for some time, but now I read you are too. Hope you feel better soon.

    I can't believe how much you have accomplished. Your work is all looking wonderful and I loved seeing the picture of Ziona meeting her relatives.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!