Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ten Years!

It has been 10 years since I married my husband...sometimes it is surreal how fast the time has flown by!
(Only Wedding picture I can get to--Hubby in middle, and I am the bride on the right!)

We have Lived in 2 States,
3 Cities
5 Apartments
4 cell phone providers

We have owned 3 cars
2 cats
1 digital camera
2 sewing machines

We have given birth to 1 child (Ziona)
and lost 6 children (Aaron, Bethany, Charlotte, David, Elinor, & Franklin)

My husband is about to obtain 1 Master's Degree (In A Month *\0/*)

We have had our struggles at times in the past 10 years, but there is no one else I would have wanted to walk this journey with than my Husband and partner!  I look forward to many more years together!

*\o/* Cheers
Shanna




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on ten years and still loving each other! No easy feat...marriage! No one should have to endure losing a child, much less six. My heart goes out to you guys, life should not be so dang hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, Shanna. I know that the losses have been tremendous for you, but it is wonderful that you have had such a strong partner through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 10 years!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 wonderful years, I'm sure! Congrats on your 1st decade, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!