Thursday, April 7, 2016

2016 Instagram Swaps: The Star Trek Craft Swap

I was really excited to take part in this year's Star Trek craft Swap!  I found out about this swap through Instagram this time and it was so fun to watch everyone's progress! We were supposed to make one really big thing or 3 small things


My favorite is this Jadzia like dress made from Made By Rae's Geranium pattern for my partner's youngest child.  I fear I only had her Instagram to go off of so I did not realize that she had an elementary aged child sooner, otherwise I would have made her a coordinating dress in her size! I also made a Sew-together bag and a project pouch (clear-fronted).  I was happy to find a few goodies to add to the box!
Thank you for stopping by!

*\0/* Cheers
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!