So here is my new list:
1. Finish making Green/Brown Quilt blocks (pieces being cut on the blue mat, pieces sitting on the iron, and those on the blue paper next to the iron)
2. Finish sewing together Coral/Blue/Green/ white quilt blocks (On the far left by the sewing machine)
3. Finish putting together Mauve/Taupe/Grey-blue/Cream blocks for placemat set (Top picture, in the middle next to and in front of the sewing machine)
4. Complete the baby shoes for my brothers new baby (They had a girl a couple days ago, those are in the red box on the table next to the iron)
5. Complete the 5 other pairs of shoes for other people with new babies or pregnant with babies (also cut and ready in the red box separated into bags)
6. 3 Quilt tops and a table runner that need to be quilted and binded (piled up between the iron and the pile of boxes, this is where I'll put more quilt tops.)
7. And many more projects that are out of site of my camera thankfully, but might be mentioned in the next merry list making.