Thursday, May 5, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

Well, it another day and I have not yet finished another project. In Fact, I started another one! You would think that this challenge would have enticed me to complete one project before starting another one. But you see, I had this idea for a block in my head and I had to get it down on paper before if flew out. Once I had described my idea and had a sketch to remember, I had to give it a try to see if it would work. Actually in my defense I was only going to make up one block, but as I cut the fabric for the one block I realized that it would be just as easy to at least cut the rest of the fabric in stacks. If I changed my mind, the fabrics could be used easily in another block. So once again my crafting room is piled high with more to do.

So here is my new list:
1. Finish making Green/Brown Quilt blocks (pieces being cut on the blue mat, pieces sitting on the iron, and those on the blue paper next to the iron)
2. Finish sewing together Coral/Blue/Green/ white quilt blocks (On the far left by the sewing machine)
3. Finish putting together Mauve/Taupe/Grey-blue/Cream blocks for placemat set (Top picture, in the middle next to and in front of the sewing machine)
4. Complete the baby shoes for my brothers new baby (They had a girl a couple days ago, those are in the red box on the table next to the iron)
5. Complete the 5 other pairs of shoes for other people with new babies or pregnant with babies (also cut and ready in the red box separated into bags)
6. 3 Quilt tops and a table runner that need to be quilted and binded (piled up between the iron and the pile of boxes, this is where I'll put more quilt tops.)
7. And many more projects that are out of site of my camera thankfully, but might be mentioned in the next merry list making.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see what the baby shoes look like! That sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!