Thursday, September 29, 2011

Failure...

Do you ever have those days, weeks, or months where you feel like a failure?  I have these goals that I want to accomplish when it comes to my quilting, my sewing, hey my life; I feel like I am going no where with them.  And so I iron fabric.

What?! Yeah, I sit at the table and iron scraps, fat quarters, and yardage.  I watch episodes of "Castle" while I drink copious amounts of water and wait for my body to expel my latest of kidney stones.  I want to create, sew, envision, mastermind...chose a word that fits, but most of all I want to accomplish.  I have some items that people have asked me to make, I have prizes to finish for my winners, I have half-finished quilts and I have dreams.  I do not ever expect to be famous for my crafting, but I want to accomplish, well, something.  So what can I do?

I am not sure, but I am going to iron more fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!