Friday, November 2, 2012

Finishes 44: Getting things done...sort of...

Lucy over at Charm About You is hosting this week's TGIFF, so I thought I would put together a post of something.  I was so hoping I would get my Summersault Asterisk Quilt completed for Octoberfest, but on the upside is that I have something to share in this post!  I used a set of 6" Charms I purchased from Craftsy.com and used their (January Block) free Block of the Month Class.

Summersault Asterisk Quilt (56"X 56") quilted w/ a swirl-like stitch

Summersault Asterisk Quilt (The back)

Summersault Asterisk Quilt , a close-up of the stitching



7 comments:

  1. This is an adorable little quilt! I love the quilting motif!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous, gorgeous quilt! I just LOVE the back, too. You could use this one either way around. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is so gorgeous! Great blocks, love the colours and fabulous quilting!
    Thanks for linking up to TGIFF :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!