Saturday, January 5, 2013

And the Winner is...

Hey there, I have to admit that I was up late Friday night/morning working on my 4-patch blocks for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Mystery Quilt.  I haven't worked out exactly what I am using for the rest of the project.  I have been faithfully downloading each week's directions and trying not to look at them so I can be a little surprised.   I have seen quite  few of you working on different portions, but I have blacked out looking at other blogs for the weekend in hopes I can get far enough before I see the end of the mystery.  Anywho, I had to make a quick trip to the local Quilt shop to pick up my BOM for January and to pick up the Easy Angle Ruler to make my blocks for Easy Street!    I will add in my pictures of the 4-patches in the next few days when I actually get them completed, lol.

Oh and I need to pick a winner from Random.org:

#5 was chosen who said:

Congratulations on 200, Shanna. Who knew how much fun blogging would be?

Great question. I would have to say mine would be "These are a Few of My Favorite Things".



Congratulations!  The two charm packs will get sent out this week (probably on Monday cause I will be right next to the mailroom at the school).  Thanks for all those who answered my question about the soundtrack for their lifestory film!  Its one of my favorite childhood questions to ask those strangers I wasn't supposed to be talking to!!

See you tomorrow!

*Shanna



2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!! What a lucky day and I am so excited.

    You are going to love the Easy Street. What colors are you using in it. Have fun with all of those geese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Needled Mom!!

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!