Monday, January 14, 2013

BOM's Away: Rainbows Brighter & Better


Rainbow Blocks

So I am giving myself my own BOM so to speak.  Its not a part of any specific group, but rather stems from my small collect of rainbow blocks.  I am going to make a new rainbowish block each month and eventually make a quilt from them.  I have the pieces for a couple more of the rainbow Star blocks so I might see if I can make it a 4 block set to put one in each corner.  This is what I have so far, but I am willing to consider any block out there that you might suggest!






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really love that tree. This is a great project - you just might end up with sew-alongs! If I weren't so swamped with too many UFOs and NETYs, I'd join in with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love these blocks! That tree is magnificent. I agree with Lynn - you might have a following if you're not careful. Sigh, one more UFO on my list. Seriously, you could sell this pattern when it's done.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!