Monday, January 7, 2013

Meh...NOT so Easy Street...

On my Computer game when someone replies with the phrase "Meh" it usually indicates a shrug or unwillingness to commit to an answer or response.

Very Neutral so I could take my time in deciding other colors
 That is how I am feeling about ironing the 4-patch blocks in the Easy Street Mystery Quilt...I can just hear you all chucking out there because I haven't hit the flying Geese...

I so need to purchase an actual ironing board instead of ironing on towels...soon

This is definitely going to eat into my fabric reserves and I can already tell this project is going to take longer than I think!   I have heard a few commits concerning the Flying Geese I have coming up next.  For now, "Just keep Sewing, Sewing, Sewing.."

*Shanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!