Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stash- End of Year Report

[Updated 01/01/2013:  I forgot to click the "Publish" button, so this one is posting a bit later than intended]

Greetings!  Here is my last stash report of the Season, not that great.  I am having high hopes for next year!
Serenade by Kate Spain

Not sure the lines of Fabric but purchased in Meade, Kansas at a little Quilt Shop there

The Serenade was my Christmas present.  I won a $15 Gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop by entering my finished Double-pointed Pinwheel Quilt @Richard & Tanya Quilt , they have a  Friday linky party for finishes.  I also just happened to hit the FQShop during their 20% off sale, plus the FQ set was a bit reduced already so Now I think I have my FQ set for the Sugar Block Club that Amy is doing this year for a BOM.

The Second picture is what I purchased for my MIL for Christmas, to make her a variety of Mini-quilts for the stand we purchased for her birthday last summer.  They will mostly be calender quilts using a book which I can't remember the name of at this present moment, but I'm sure you will hear more about it int he future!


Here is my Stash Report through 12/31/2012*:
Used last Week:  5 3/4 yards
Used year to Date: 83 1/2 yards
Added last Week: 10 1/2 yards 
Added Year to Date: 87 3/4 yards
Net Used for 2012: -4 1/4 yards

Thanks again for stopping by and you shall see me tomorrow for the first of the year!!

*This is a rough estimate in the foggy haze of birth and all that.  I do remember getting a stash of fabric from some people moving out of my building in late April & my mother gave me fabric as well (some got passed on to others) but I had to guess at amounts.  I will be better about exact amounts from July onward.


*Shanna

Greetings!  If you are looking for my TGIFF Hosting Post please go HERE!
Don't forget to check out my 200th Post Giveaway:  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!