Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's A Scrapful Life: February

Greetings!  I am getting things organized over here and boy do I like making lists!!  I saw Judy's POST about listmaking last month and I knew I had to join up. You list the 4 things you want to accomplish for the month.  It shortens my UFO list to give me focus.

So Getting it Done:

1.  Sugar Block Club, Block 2
2.  Craftsy BOM, Block 1 & 2
3.  Legacy Sampler, BOM Block 5
4.  Complete Easy Street Quilt Lap Quilt

I hope to:

1.  Finish February Scrap Project
2.  Finish January Scrap Project
2.  Finish 2 additional UFO's

So I am also back with my own challenge for February.  I still have some of that fabric left over from a binge on Moda Scrap Bags a couple of years ago, so I endeavor to find something to do with them.   Here is my challenge for February to myself:
1933 by Chloe's Closet (A Moda Line)
What are your suggestions?  Okay, now your turn, shop your stash and scraps, what will you challenge yourself with this month?  Don't forget to link your finished projects up to the Flickr group:  A Scrapful Life

I have not been great about adding pictures of my progress on my January Project, but they will be added later today.  I am getting close to having this one completed!  I am also very excited because instead of purchasing fabric for the sash for Z's Birthday Dress, I found something that would work from my Stash! [see pictures HERE]

*Shanna

1 comment:

  1. My scraps are all stuffed into clear zip bags according to colors...i.e., blues, reds ,greens. It doesn't matter their shapes.

    I challenged myself last year to organize a huge/tall laundry basket full of scraps. This year...I'm going to make improv blocks and work them into a traditional quilt. But, I'm looking for a pattern or shape to use.

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!