Now, I tried to think back if I have ever actually made one; certainly those yarn weaving ones when I was a child, but not a quilted one. I used 1 layer backing, 1 layer of cotton batting, 1 layer of pant material, 1 more layer of cotton batting, and then the top. It was randomly quilted across in straight lines angling just like I did with the Mug rugs. Made a wonky block for one and two others in an hourglass block (I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go). It was finished off with some green binding I already had left over from another project. [I procured a new jar for my ever increasing pile of left-over bindings yesterday!]
TGIFF tomorrow hosted at M-R's Quilt Matters. Stop by her place/blog, even if you don't hear a peep out of me until Saturday!