Wednesday, December 7, 2011
In less than 2 weeks I have my first baby shower for Nugette (hopefully someone will have guessed her name by then)! In 3 weeks my husband's parents (and maybe Grandma!!!) will be coming for a visit for a couple of days so we can celebrate Christmas together. And so the countdown begins...7-13 weeks from now I will have a precious baby girl to put somewhere...sigh. It's not beginning to look like Christmas here in our household or outside. We might get another freak snow storm in January/February just in time for baby girl, we might even have to turn the heat on this year (just for her, mind you).
I have a series of tutorials that I have been working on for a couple of months to put up when baby girl comes home. In part so I don't feel disconnected, in part so I feel like I am accomplishing something. Yes I know, feeding and caring for my little girl will be quite the job! I have plans to fill up my Quilt top basket (I replaced it with a bigger basket with a handle).
1. Finish and save my hopelessly unaligned "Advent Calendar"
2. Finish another tutorial project and write up the post on it.
3. Finish "Melting Rainbows" by next Friday
4. Purge through my WIP's by the end of the month. (Am I really ever going to finish that project?)
5. Get practice squares ready for the FMQ challenge, Laura's FMQ-QAL & practicing other stitches from Leah Day's FMQ Project (seeing a trend for 2012?)