Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's A Scrapful Life: March

Greetings!  I am getting things organized over here and boy do I like making lists!!  I saw Judy's POST about listmaking in January and I knew I had to join up. You list the 4 things you want to accomplish for the month.  It shortens my UFO list to give me focus.  You can see the list-makers list HERE.

Things to Get Done:
1.  Make my monthly blocks:  Sugar Block Club (Block 2 & 3), Craftsy 2013 BOM (Block 1-3), Legacy Sampler BOM (Block 6 + 4 extra blocks), and Catch-up on the Skillbuilder Series at Pileofabric!

2.   Christmas Advent Calendar:  I found a random spool of thread when I was cleaning things out that matches the quilt!!!

3.  Finish 2 additional UFO's

March Scrap Challenge:
So I am back again with my own challenge for March.  I have yet another bundle of that fabric left over from a binge on Moda Scrap Bags a couple of years ago.   This month I am hoping to do a couple of different projects that are Christmas themed.  Any Suggestions?

Here is my scrap challenge fabric for March:

Kansas Troubles, a couple lines
February Recap:


* Shanna
Okay, now your turn, shop your stash and scraps, what will you challenge yourself with this month?  If you have time, link up your posts each month with your own personal challenges.  Check out Flickr group:  A Scrapful Life.

3 comments:

  1. Scraps just happen - they are part of the quilting precess Just wish they were easier to use. Have fun with your March goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful scraps!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scraps! I myself can never resist a scrap bag. =) Do you want to keep them in strips? With the colors, several possibilities come to my mind. Block Lotto for this month might work. The middle strips are 2.5 and the outside ones are 1.5. There are three possible layouts given, and lots more could be done, too. Best of luck picking a design.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!