Thursday, December 19, 2013

Really Random Thursday

It's another happy random Thursday!

1.  My husband showed me this wonderful video which was just so joyful that I thought I would share:


2.  I am still working on washing all of my fabrics in my stash as I posted yesterday, though I thought I would re-post the picture of my progress:


3.  I am getting behind on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery which launches Clue #4 tomorrow!  Here are the parts I have completed thus far:


5.  I tried to come up some other random bits to share, but I couldn't quite think of anything so I have a website to share called The daily Apple.  I randomly found this last year when I was searching about a "hip Bath;" this site not only had the answer it had an entire post on the history of baths and the like!  It is the perfect little site to find out random items, histories and whatnot as well!  The blog is quite enjoyable!

Be sure to check out all the other randomness being posted HERE!
*\0/* Cheers
Shanna

3 comments:

  1. Your fabric stash improvement project looks very colorful. I am enjoying the Quiltville mystery, too. So far I have been able to keep up. We shall see what this step brings. Just keep sewing! I wandered in via Really Random Thursday. Thanks for sharing ... :)Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 4 of the QAL looks easy enough with a big week ahead. Your pices look great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be interesting to see what you quilt looks like when done. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!