Saturday, June 11, 2011

What am I doing next?

 What am I working on next?  Two boy quilts using a tutorial from Moda Bake Shop which is designed by Mary from The Tulip Patch.  The fabric picked for the first of the quilts is a charm pack of Moda's Chrysalis, 1.5 charm packs of Moda's Basics charm pack in natural.  For the second quilt I have decide to change one aspect of the pattern which is to change the connecting squares to brown.  The fabric chosen will be a charm pack of Moda's Chrysalis, 0.5 Moda's Basics charm pack in natural, and 1 Moda's Basics charm pack in Brown.  When my Parents-in-law were visiting a couple weeks ago we went to JAF to look at some fabrics to match.  


The Blue fabric almost seemed made for this line of fabric and I was delighted that my FIL found the Orange fabric.  I am still debating which to use for sashing and which for binding.  Perhaps I will show the inner pieced pieces and you all might give me your input.  I have already put these two quilts on my Projects in Progress list along with the two quilts that are ready for me to begin machine stitching them.  I may not make much progress this week however.  Happy crafty to everyone out there!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my readers!